Tuesday, October 21, 2008

These are Days....to remember...

Ahh...I love Natalie Merchant/10,000 maniacs....

Okay, there are so many things I want to blog about and so little time.  

First my baby sister just had her first baby!!  Welcome Levi Michael Akin!  He's pretty cute...I'll post a picture soon.

Second, am I the only one on the planet who just found out that Vera Bradley makes furniture/pictures, home decor, etc.  OH MY GOODNESS, they are so stinkin' cute and I now know where I will be spending my coveted furniture budget.

Three, I have been reading some great books that I want to share with everyone!

Four, I never finished that vacay list...sheesh, I'm further behind then I thought.

Five, I want to post some pictures from Sesame Street Live and our Pumpkin Patch!

Stay tuned...I'll be back as soon as I can reattach my head...I'm running around here like a...oh you know!


No comments: