Friday, October 03, 2008

Neighborhoods

One of the reasons we chose the neighborhood we bought our house in is the amazing community it's in. We are about two miles from our church, grocery stores, post office, gymnastic, libraries, pools, parks, etc. It seems the grounds crews are always beautifying something.

Yesterday I thought I would try to be super Mom and take the boys to our HUGE park. We had a ton of fun, why haven't I done this more often!! By the time we got home there was no energy to run in the house, thank goodness!

My little thumb sucker with his favorite blankie. The two are becoming rather inseparable (good thing we have two!).

I love, love, love those cheeks. And that face....classic Joel checking out his brothers!

Why are all my children in "I'm going to smile like a weirdo" phases?!

Lovin' the swing!

"See this rock Mommy, it's the perfect one for me to eat!"

Pretty cool park, huh?!

Okay I did get at least a couple good smiles!



4 comments:

Tim and Anna said...

They all are so precious!! It makes me miss them so much. And Joel, those cheeks, I want em'!

Nancy said...

You did get some good smiles! I'm dying to go to that park with you guys- it looks like so much fun (and perhaps a little stressful since Jillian thinks she is big enough to run anywhere on jungle gyms despite the potential for falling...)

Nancy said...

P.S.- Did you know Jilli is still rear facing in her car seat?!?! She's TOTALLY jealous of Joel!

Karen said...

I love all your posts. The kids look like they are having a GREAT time at the park. They are all so adorable.