Friday, October 14, 2011

Do You Still Remember Us??

You may remember us. I used to actually write on this blog. Back before I had five children and before I was pregnant with my sixth, yeah, you read that right SIXTH. Back before I was homeschooling and before life got down right CRAZY!!

I don't know that I will take the time and totally catch y'all up but for now I thought I would post some recent pics of our crew!!!

Sam ~ 10

Ethan ~ 8

Gabe ~ 6

Joel ~ 4

Abby ~ 2

Do you even recognize these kids?? Can you believe how big they've gotten?? They are growing, changing and maturing right before my eyes. I am one lucky momma!! Try to check in, I'm going to try to blog on a regular basis!!



3 comments:

Kay Sue said...

They are beautiful and I miss them so much!!!!!!!

The Milne Family said...

No easy task updating these blogs regularly, is it? :) Cute kids! You need a mama shot with #6 in there too! :)
-Julie

Christy said...

welcome back for how ever long it may be for. Kids are so big and that little girl of yours is beautiful! God Bless