Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ethan is 8!

On November 2, 2010, Ethan turned 8! We celebrated with an Iron Man themed birthday! He had his favorite twin friends, Charlie and James, over to join in the festivities. Sadly, I honestly cannot remember one thing about this day other then that the kids were there and we had a nice time. Proof positive that I MUST blog more often! Ethan will be turning 9 in six days! I don't know how it is possible!!

The cake!

His buddies!

The presents!!

Blowing out the candles!


On the big day Gigi and Papa sent Ethan an Edible Bouquet. It was a huge hit, not to mention it was delicious! Check out Joel's cheek in this picture. I'm not sure he could fit another bite in those chipmunk jowls!! HA!

Think I can blog a whole year in the next six days so that I can post his next birthday in a reasonable amount of time?? DOUBT IT, but I'll give it a try!!


No comments: