Friday, October 21, 2011

Joel Turns 3

On August 1, 2010, Joel turned 3. I'm pretty sure I didn't tell him it was his birthday (a trick I employ a lot before they are old enough to know better) and instead waited to have his birthday in Kentucky with all the fam! I love going to my parent's house. They don't live in the same house I grew up in, but it still feels like home! Here are some pictures from his party!

Ethan snuggling with my nephew Judah. Check out those thunder thighs!

Papa and the boys, waiting for the festivities to begin!

The cake! Y'all I love me a Wal-Mart cake!! We don't have Super Walmarts around here (shocking I know) so we can't get them. This cupcake "cake" was really good and cost me about $20!! His cake this year, was half the size, tasted terrible and cost me twice as much!
He was a big Diego fan that year!


Don't you want to just eat that face off!

Very proud of himself!

Presents!!!

I'll wait to do my favorite things about Joel until I can post his 4th birthday pics, but I will say this....he is about the sweetest kid you will ever meet! He tells me thank you for random things throughout the entire day and is always very complimentary. Whenever I have to leave the house he tells me to "have a beautiful time", and whenever Greg leaves he says, "have an army time". What a hoot!!

No comments: