Monday, October 17, 2011

Triple Birthday 2010

The last day of my parents visit, Memorial Day 2010, we celebrated all the spring birthdays. I turned 31, Sam turned 9, and I'll leave y'all to guess how old my Mom turned! It was really just a birthday party for Sam but Mom and I did add our names to the cake.

Sam decided to go with a patriotic theme for his 9th birthday. I suppose he was getting a little old for transformers, army men, etc. sniff, sniff. Normally I would do 9 things I love about my 9 year old but since I will hopefully be updating soon with 10 things I love about my 10 year old, the list will have to wait!

Here are some pictures from our big day!


The Ice Cream Sunday Cake - A Leppert Tradition!!

The decor! This was the weekend we transformed our sun room into our dining/school room. Wow, it looks a lot different now!



Silly Gigi!

Blowing out the candles!

The gifts!!!

I cannot believe that as I type this Sam is almost 10.5! Wow how time flies!!

No comments: